My Acadian & French Canadian Ancestry

This is my research of my family tree with my 23'd Great Grandparents...Rose de Ponthieu & Hector de Marle in Europe in the 1100's (unconfirmed). My closest relations are in Acadia, New France. This is my story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quebec, Canada

Friday, February 11, 2005

Hey all,
Today I am working through all the names I have and Googling them under images to see what I can find. Im starting from the year 1500 (where you can find scetches) and now Im on 1630. You don't, or at least I have not yet found much. I have have found an image from 1589, 1590, and 1609. There were images found through websights that were java script, and some that were copyrighted. So if you do it too, keep it up, cause just like what Im doing, it only scratches the surface.

Bonne Chance