My Acadian & French Canadian Ancestry

This is my research of my family tree with my 23'd Great Grandparents...Rose de Ponthieu & Hector de Marle in Europe in the 1100's (unconfirmed). My closest relations are in Acadia, New France. This is my story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quebec, Canada

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Movie

I just picked up ."Nouvelle France" from the video store. It takes place in 1759. My relatives that were alive then would have been: (7th great grandmother abt. 70yrs. old) Elisabeth Rivard;(7th great grandfather abt. 68yrs. old) Pierre Bergeron; (6th great grandparents-both abt. 46-47yrs. old) Laurent Dagenais & Mary E. Brignon; (6th great grandmother abt. 53-56yrs. old) Therese Gignard; (5th great grandparents-both abt. 20 & 13yrs. old) Laurent Dagenais & Marie J.M. Lefebvre; (5th great grandparents-both abt. 28 & 16yrs. old) Ambroise Lavergne & Madeleine (dit Quercy) Joyal. There's about a dozen more names, just with no dates to confirm.